CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

1 week in

So far, so good. We used our dinner out last week on a 10 piece chicken nugget. Ha Ha Oh well at least it was cheap.

At the last minute I decided to got to my friends wedding. And I am sooo glad I did. It was cool to see everyone and we did some hanging out before and after.

Usually when we drive down there for the weekend we end up spending money on all sorts of un-needed junk. This weekend we did really good. :) I did got to yard sales with my mom. Fortunatly not much tempting me. Though my mom did buy me a Bules Traveler cd and a cd case (a whole $1.50) and E some little people. (About 10 different ones for $1) So while I didnt spend I did get some new things, which kind of feels like cheating.

Hmm what else... oh yea I sold some patterns to help fund the gas for the trip. Which reminds me that gas was only 3.19 today when I drove to town. I really shouldve filled up but I only have the card for the second bank account with me.

0 comments: