CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Spending

..or should I say minimally spending. Inspired by a Dawn from DSD we're going to go on a no spend. But since we are wusses and wishy washy it's not quite a no spend.
Basically, we've talked about exceptions. Such as notions for sewing for me. No new fabric but notions I can buy. Nate can get the game he has been planning to buy for his birthday but the release date was pushed back into OCT. Also Nate is set on the idea that he needs a new computer around the end of the year. Sigh I could say No but I know it wouldnt make a difference.

We also have to have our weekly Taco Loco fix. LOL or some other form of me not cooking at least once a week. Also Christmas, sigh what to do about Christmas. I think a lot of people will be getting Elora calenders, the others towels (hey everyone loves a nice fluffy towel), and the kids something around 10$ each (D&S), I'll get a pack of Chritsmas cards and the missing piece of E's set and be done with it. Its frustrating that it has turned into a chore, but I'm tired of trying so hard every year to feel like people dont really give a shit. Meh at least its planned out, and I hope to be done with it soon. Maybe I'll do my Xmas shopping when I'm in a spendy mood and know I cant buy anything else.

Tommorow I'm going to have to clean the house (its a shit hole after today's decluttering fest) and then get a grip on all the medical bills. And draw out a budget, see where we are at and create a goal amount to be put toward the CC. Once thats paid off we'll either focus on one of the cars, or start a stash, but first things first I want that damn CC paid OFF!

Oh and since I breifly mentioned medical bills, N is going to have to have hip surgery. Apparently the bones are misshapen and will continue to get worse til he eventually needs total hip replacement unless he is does this now. As far as I know this surgery is going to require them cutting him open and popping his legs out of the socket then grinding the bones down. Needless to say we are all worried about it, he hasnt scheduled it yet but is looking at somewhere around Thanksgiving. Ugh poor boy has some crappy crap medical problems.

0 comments: